Saturday, November 12, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I was extremely honoured to be nominated for the Liebster Blog award by  my lovely friend, Tracy Olan of Beautiful Day Photography.  Tracy is an authentic creative soul, and I so admire her determination to live her truth.  I had never heard of this award before
Tracy introduced it to me so,
 in the event that you haven't either,
here is how it works......

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is designed to recognize worthy, lesser known blogs and to help expose their work.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top five picks {with less than 200 readers} and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

Given my belief to always, always give back, following are my 5 nominations for the Liebster Blog award:
I follow these blogs daily!!  xoxo

1. Tracy Olan of "Beautiful Day To....."  Beautiful Day To.....
2. Jocelyn Hession of "Zendoll" Zendoll
3. Danielle Hession of "danny & dani" Danny & Dani
4. Ola of "Styles by Ola" Ola
5. Tammy Vigue of "Sit Still - Enlighten Up" Sit Still - Enlighten Up

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that you are sharing the blog love - liebe - auf deutsch. Thank you thank you! What a terrific way to support our fellow bloggers.... I can't seem to get beyond my 17 followers - bless them every one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete