Sunday, February 19, 2012

I love you because.....

One of the young men, who work at the Starbucks where my daughter works and that I frequent, shared this photo of the gift his wife gave him for Valentines. It is the epitome of a well thought out gesture, and it is obvious that it took much time and energy. It required tapping into her creative mind and, by seeing the results, I am guessing she enjoyed every minute of the process.


This is what some are missing by flying around in cars stopping at shop after shop in search of the ‘perfect’ gift and card. We hope that we will find the one that will send the message that is the ‘right’ fit for our loved one. How ironic is it that it is as simple as saying or writing down what we want to say? Combined with a little ingenuity and your own personal touch, you end up expressing exactly what you want your honey to know......just how much you love them.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - what a beautiful way to say those 3 special words. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea - so thoughtful!
    xxx
    Ola

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Diana! I think I would love more if they came in shoes instead of chocolates! Have a great week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me 4 times until I actually published my comment. Your spam control is very difficult!

      Delete
    2. Yeah! I noticed that too! I chose to take them off my site and leave just the comment to be moderated by me before publishing. Never had a problem! Good luck!

      Delete