Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Its a Good Time For Change

As you may have noticed, I have taken a bit of a hiatus from the blogging world.  Much has been happening in my world, and as a result, I needed to provide myself with some space to maintain a little more ease through some transitions in my life.  As with all, I learned that it is time for me to shift; this shift will be to change my focus of writing from my blog to the forever waiting book that I have been talking about for  30 years. And so, to my small but ever so appreciated fellow bloggers and blog followers, I urge you to find and connect to another writer who will inspire and urge you toward being the best part of yourself that you can be most of the time.  Wishing you days of ease, years of peace and much self love as you reciprocate with lovingkindness for all whom you meet and greet.
much love,
diana xo   

11 comments:

  1. Hey!this is such a wonderful website for providing the importance of life coaching . There are various sites now available which provides the various chance of looking at your life little more positively. I also used to visit the site Life Coachingfor improving my inner life

    ReplyDelete
  2. A book!! :)
    Although I will miss your inspiring posts, I am happy you've made this decision - a vision you have had for a long time.
    And I cannot wait to get my hands on that book one day.

    xxxo
    Ola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss your amazing post...you go girl
    Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, you'll be right where you need to be in order to go after your next goal Diana. You'll be missed in blogland, but we support and applaud your ambition. Enjoy the process dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be missed here... but when you have your book out in the world, there will be many in line to get a signed copy. I will be near the front of that line, xo.
    I hope that this journey through writing and publishing and the whirlwind you will be happily swept up in one day with this, brings you much peace and mucho satisfaction!
    See you soon, and happy fall friend:)
    Txo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The product was a which u have mention.I think these are the most valuable post discus through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy reading a lot and your stories are worth reading, nice blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a new blogger, I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll gonna miss your inspiring blog post Diana. I will still support you and your books as well. I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work and good luck on your new path to take.

    life coach for women

    ReplyDelete