Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Weekend of Golf and other Distractions

This weekend I learned that I cannot go for 5 hours focused on one thing.  Admittedly, I am only passionate about golf because my son is.  I really have no interest in particapating in actually playing the game as I move much faster than it can be played, and there are many other things that I would rather be doing than hitting a ball way too many times simply to see it drop in a small hole in the ground.  I brought my camera with me this weekend to give me a bit of an aversion while following my son through 3 rounds of this crazy game.  My goal was to support him while he enjoys every minute on the green and to catch him in some beautiful action shots, and I was successful in this attempt.  However, as you can see, I got a little distracted by nature and the beautiful creatures that presented themselves to me.   
xoxo










3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Diana~
    I wonder if you would have taken those lovelies, if not in need of a distraction? Sometimes the things we place in third, fourth, or fifth place on our list of fun stuff in a day (golf!) brings our focus to exactly what we need to see. That otherwise might not have become. Golf proved a catalyst for beauty spotting;)

    What a surprise (she says sarcastically!), me reading something here, that I need to remember at exactly this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! I almost feel like we were out there together! Thanks for sharing.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I am totally with you on this. I can only play 9 holes and that is after much convincing! But you did capture some great shots of nature and Simon. :)
    xxx
    ola

    ReplyDelete