Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shutterbugs Unite!!

I have been yearning to play with my camera for years. I have looked for photography classes or a venue that would fit my amateur status, but was never successful. I abandoned the idea assuming one is either a great photographer or one who is not so good and not worthy of instruction.

Then I crossed paths with Marla, a woman who was an acquaintance of mine some 30 years ago through work. I now consider her my friend as we have both grown into a stage of womanhood that lends to growth and truth and peace. Marla introduced me to a fellow blogger, Tracey of www.beautifuldayto.blogspot.com. Tracey is a photographer who offers workshops for multi level talented shutterbugs. I am so excited as I pursue my newfound love!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Diana!

    I would be so happy to put together another session. I would say the magic number for me to host a group is five. We could either choose three nights (Mon / Tues or Thurs are my free nights) or one condensed Saturday - where we spend six hours all about town, and make a whole day of it - Intense photography fun! Give that some thought and zip me an email....I will give you a call if you think it will work and we can sort it out exactly.
    Txo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Di....you are so sweet and honored to be your friend. Take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete