Sunday, July 3, 2011

Authenticity Prayer

As sure as my physical self stands on this earth,
So will my emotional and creative self give birth
And inspire others through this path I’m on,
Will be my goal, my dream, before I’m gone.

May we all be led by the greatness of the soul,
As we listen to feelings that move us to evolve.
The power of intuition, the empowerment that appears,
And creates a sense of hope that diminishes our fears.

I pray for many more to awake,
To all the possibilities there are to take.
For them to hear their inner voice,
And take the step to their true choice.

For love and compassion to overcome,
The lack of kindness that resides in some.
May we all receive the courage and strength,
To help us find joy and love at length.

1 comment:

  1. You are our fearless leader!! Love your message... and you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete