Friday, January 20, 2012

'Bouncing Back' by Camille Noe Pagan

For those who have been asking me for a link to the above article, I finally found a way to upload it to my web site....so, click on the link to the 'Dare To Be Deserving, Authentic Living" business home page (on the left of this post), and you will find another link on the top of the page for this wonderfully written article. I am thrilled to be part of this informative publication as I know that it will help so many people. Having been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis 6 years ago, and doing everything in my power to live with it as positively as possible, I know that focusing on being relient, both physically and mentally, is one of the keys to living a quality life with a chronic disease. More and more the medical world is paying attention to the need for patients’ positive thinking and ‘being’ when it comes to recovering from and managing disease. Even if you are not living with a chronic disease, please know that being resilient can help you to cope with any type of adversity you encounter in your life.
much love,
diana xo

1 comment:

  1. So eloquently put, and so righteous that you get to share this with so many more through your blog. You're an inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete