Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daily Horoscope

November 30, 2010
You're entering a cycle today that will allow you to express yourself more tactfully and appealingly. This influence lasts until January 7th. You are more persuasive, in a gentle way, and can more easily win others over for your ideas. You might also enjoy a more sociable energy - one in which you keep in better touch with people who make you happy. Learning comes more easily, although at times you can be a little lazy about following through on what you learn during this cycle. Creatively speaking, you're set to have an especially rewarding few weeks. If you write or sell in your profession, this is an especially good time for spreading the word.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good


I read my horoscope every day. Some think that it’s all a bunch of “hocus pocus” but, I can't seem to stop reading it. I am drawn to it; to the mystique of the connection of me to the message on the page. I read the first line, and every time I can relate to it instantly. Moving on to the next thought, I feel another emotional tie. Each line creates more positive inspiration for me to be myself and focus on being my true self. I am intrigued by how accurate I am being described each time I read the small paragraph.

Whether or not there is any validity in the art of astrology doesn’t matter to me. The fact that it creates a positive aura for me is all that I need to click on the link in my favourites. Making this connection first thing in the morning sets the tone of my day. Along with my Ezekiel bread with almond butter and a freshly brewed cup of coffee, my daily horoscope gives me a jump start to my day. True or false, valid or not, I am hooked.

       Virgo





1 comment:

  1. hi there.. it is a very good sharing but i want to share an easy way to get daily horoscope. i use an android app for daily horoscope checking. it is a very good and easy to use application and it also reminds me to check my horoscope daily. do download it link is given below.
    Click to get daily horoscope for android users.

    ReplyDelete