Monday, January 24, 2011

6 Months Later

I was looking for a particular blog that I wrote back in December, and I found myself absorbed in re-reading many previous posts.  I was amazed at how evident my self-growth was from the time I started blogging (August, 2010) to now.  In less than 6 months, I have made great strides in self reflection.  I owe much of this to my willingness to change and be healthy, but I am not sure if I could have come this far if I didn’t have my blog followers to be accountable to.  One of the first things I do every day is check my blog “feedjit” which indicates each hit on my blog and where and when they occurred.  Along with the self-therapy that blogging provides me, knowing that someone somewhere has taken the time to check in motivates me to come back every day.   I have moved my blog archive up to the top right hand corner of my blog so that on the days that I don’t make it to my computer, you can grab a "post from the past" to satisfy your daily addiction.  Today is one of the days that I need a brain rest.  So, take a moment and go back to the beginning; you may be surprised how differently you interpret something months later because you, my fellow blogger and bloggee, have also evolved!!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment